What We Do
We gather four times a year to make a donation of $100 each to the same local nonprofit, raising thousands in one hour. Each quarter we email out five choices to the 100 Women membership and they select (by majority vote) which one will receive a grant.
Once you donate, you become a member and can help choose our next nonprofit grantee. All grants are unrestricted.
Join us January 25th at 5:30pm at Rio Bravo Brewing for our next fundraiser!
Can’t make it? Donate here.
With each new donor, our monthly grant amount grows and our community impact increases. We held our first fundraiser on October 6, 2021. Since then, we have supported the following nonprofit agencies providing services in Bernalillo County:
Q4 – $6,500 for NMDOG
Waiting on 50% Match
Q3 – $7850 for Southwest Women’s Law Center
(no additional matching funds this quarter)
Q2 $9,150 for Umoja ABQ
($6100 raised by members + $3050 matching funds)
Q1 – $4,055 for Indigenous Women Rising
Q4 – $4,775 for Women in Leadership
why you should join us
- Join us for one hour and turn your $100 donation into thousands.
- Learn about the impactful work of many nonprofit organizations within our community.
- Socialize and network with a diverse group of women.
- Promote your business, talent, or service during our member spotlight segment.
- Come have fun and connect with community.