What We Do
We gather four times a year to make a donation of $100 each to the same local nonprofit, raising thousands in one hour.
Each quarter we email out five nonprofit choices to the 100 Women membership and together, they select which one will receive a grant.
Once you donate, you become a member and can help choose our next grantee. All grants are unrestricted.
Join us January 25th at 5:30pm at Rio Bravo Brewing for our next fundraiser!
Can’t make it? Donate here.
With each new donor, our monthly grant amount grows and our community impact increases. We held our first fundraiser on October 6, 2021. Since then, we have supported the following nonprofit agencies:
Q1 – $13,375 Raised
Q4 – $10,200 Raised
($6,800 for NMDOG & $3,400 raised for East Central Ministries)
Q3 – $7850 Raised
(Southwest Women’s Law Center)
Q2 $9,150 Raised
Q1 – $4,055
(Indigenous Women Rising)
Q4 – $4,775 for Women in Leadership
why you should join us
- Join us for one hour and turn your $100 donation into thousands.
- Learn about the impactful work of many nonprofit organizations within our community.
- Socialize and network with a diverse group of women.
- Promote your business, talent, or service during our member spotlight segment.
- Come have fun and connect with community.